- #: 4763
- Price: free ($0.00) In Apple Store
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 2011-02-15
- Current Version: 2.02
- 2.02 (iOS 4.0 Tested)
- Size: 3.90 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: New York Media LLC
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later
- © Slick City Media, Inc.
Add to Favorite apps
MenuPages, the indispensable resource that millions love and trust to find restaurants and menus on the web (only available in NYC (Manhattan & Brooklyn), San Francisco, LA, Philly, Boston, Chicago, DC metro area, and South Florida), is now…..
What's New in Version 2.02
Supports older versions of iOS.
Rated 2/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Great concept but...
Only 2 problems:
1. We need to be able to select a different location other than the closest GPS location. I'm in Miami but wanted to look for restaurants in DC but couldn't. App shouldn't be locked to the GPS.
2. It needs to define what "metro areas" really mean in the description. I.E. Does Washington DC Metro mean just DC or the adjacent areas of North VA and Maryland? And is NYC all 5 boroughs or just Manhattan?!
And for all the one star hatred...READ THE DESCRIPTION OF THE APP BEFORE DOWNLOADING. Plus it's free and still under development, of course it's not gonna have EVERY restaurant or metro area in the country yet. Step by step.
Thanks for a great concept but it needs some work. :)
Nori Nicosia write:
Why can't you search an actually restaurant name? So frustrating! I already know the restaurant, I just want the menu!!
Works in NYC and LI
Yankee flip write:
This works ok, maybe people just don't know how to use it.
Just type the restaurant name and the location in the search boxes that appear when you first open the app and if they have it on their database it'll appear. And you can change the location by zooming in on the particular area in a map. I love that feature. So no, you don't have to be stuck with GPS.
Double tap on the menu for the toolbars to re appear so you don't have to close and re open app to exit the menu. Was this an update? I only got the app recently so I dunno if they've improved it since these reviews or people are just not exploring it.
Users of menupages would know they only have certain areas of coverage so they wouldn't have menus for all possible areas.
4 stars coz it is slow sometimes but then that could be my phone provider's fault.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes