MenuPages, the indispensable resource that millions love and trust to find restaurants and menus on the web (only available in NYC (Manhattan & Brooklyn), San Francisco, LA, Philly, Boston, Chicago, DC metro area, and South Florida), is now available for the iPhone and gps-enabled iPod touch.
Just type WHAT you want (e.g. Mexican, Lasagna, Brunch, Nobu) and WHERE you want to eat (nearby, neighborhood, address, intersection), and the MenuPages iPhone app will show you the best restaurants to satisfy your hunger.
- MENUS for ALL RESTAURANTS listed
- Uses the iPhone's "Current Location" service to find the great restaurants around you
- Search by restaurant name, dish, cuisine, feature (e.g. outdoor seating, kid friendly) or Meal (e.g. Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner)
- Refine your searches, by Cuisine, Meal, Features, and Price
- Sort results by Popularity, Distance, Rating and Price
- Read and Submit Ratings and Reviews
- View map results or list results
- Call the restaurant or book online reservations directly from the app
- Share restaurants with your friends via Facebook or email
NOTE: The MenuPages iPhone app covers ONLY the following markets/cities:
New York (Manhattan and Brooklyn)
Boston (including Cambridge, Brookline, Brighton, Allston)
South Florida (from Palm Beach to Key West)